ASE 2017 SET TO ATTRACT BUYERS FROM ALL OVER ASEAN!
An important part of ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week 2017 is ASEAN Roadshows. Over the past six months, UBM has visited Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia to promote these events. The purpose of the Roadshows is to bring buyers, officials, business partners, industrial associations, government officials and individual companies together to participate in ASE 2017 for their mutual benefit. The feedback has been excellent.
Last year, the show turned out to be the most successful event in the region with major buyers from all over ASEAN in attendance. ASEAN trade visitors increased by 48% and was included delegates from industrial 15 Associations and 8 countries. The show set new records which provided business opportunities for exhibitors and ASEAN entrepreneurs. It also created a special platform for business linkage between ASEAN policy makers, investors, entrepreneurs and exhibitors in energy and environmental management.
ASE 2017 is a combination of THREE unique events. Special features include…
• Innovative Technology, featuring 1,500 top brands from 35 countries.
• A Showcase of 10 World-leading Solar Companies, Canadian Solar, GCL, JA Solar, JINKO Solar, Juwi, Risen, Talesun, Trina Solar and many more.
• Huge National Pavilions from China, Israel, Italy, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Netherland,
Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and USA.
• Top Decision Makers, and over 27,000 trade buyers from 45 countries.
• International Conferences, Forums and Seminars from global experts - attended by more than 5,000 delegates.
- Renewable Energy Asia Conference 2017 #13 on ‘Moving Towards ASEAN's Smart Cities’ – features the latest developments & challenges.
- EPPO ASEAN Energy Forum #2, hosted by the Energy Policy and Planning Office , Ministry of Energy & ASEAN governments energy co-operation and policies.
- Electric Vehicle Technology Conference #1 on ‘Innovation for Sustainable Mobility’.
- Water Forum #2 on ‘Sustainable Water for ASEAN’.
- ASEAN Bioenergy and Bioeconomy Conference #1 on ‘Sustainable Management and Partnership’.
Plus! Other 80 special Seminars & Workshops related to current issues and trends in energy and environmental technology from world-leading speakers, academics and researchers.
|ASE 2017 will be full of meaningful activities and business opportunities. So if you’re in the energy and environmental technology industry and seeking to expand your customer base and open new business channels. |
|ASE 2017 is a must-exhibit event that you just can’t afford to miss!!|
Only limited space is now available!. Please contact ASAP
Tel: (66) 2 642 6911 E-mail: [email protected]